Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award and Liebster Blog Award

Thank you Zaira for giving me the Versatile Blogger Award. Really thrilled!

The rules of the Versatile Blogger Award are as Follows:
1. Nominate 15 Fellow Bloggers
2. Inform the Bloggers of their nomination
3. Share 7 random things about yourself
4. Thank the Blogger who nominated you
5. Add the Versatile Blog Award picture to your blog post

I am happy to nominate the following 15 bloggers whose work I follow regularly and deeply appreciate:
1. Rajesh Prabhu
2. Shrinidhi Hande
3. Anshul Dutt
4. Arti
5. G Christy Rathnalatha
6. Umesh Derebail
7. Meera
8. Arun
9. Hari Narayana
10. Sushma Harish
11. Deepak Doddamani
12. Soumya Swaminathan
13. Dhiraj Shenoy
14. Katie
15. Sudha Ganapathi

I will be informing each one of them personally about the award.

Regarding 7 random things about me:
1. I do things best when I do multiple things at the same time :)
2. Till the age of ten, I was ambidextrous- in other words I could write with both hands :)
3. The food I love most - is Thayir Saadham! Nothing to beat Homemade Thacchi Mammuu!
4. I love bursting bubblewrap - could spend hours doing it!
5. I cannot read anything sitting down - prefer to walk while reading!
6. I have weighed the same for the last ten years- cannot seem to reduce even half a kilo!
7. I love reading blogs of other bloggers. It makes me feel there is so much variety and perfection out there that I must strive hard to reach!

Liebster Blog Award

Thanks to Christy Ratnalatha for sharing the Liebster Blog Award!
Liebster means "favourite" or "dearest" in German and by sharing this award with you, it means your blogs are my favourites. Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to her blog.
2. Copy and paste the award to your blog.
3. Choose 5 bloggers to receive this award and let them know by commenting on their blog.
4. Hope they pass on the award to their favourite blogs.
5. Thank all those who follow your blog.

Wish to share this award with the following fellow bloggers:
1.Magic Eye
2.Saru Singhal
3.Zaira Hakeemshah
4.Sunita Kurup
5.Debajyoti Ghosh
Congratulations to all the winners!


23 comments:

  1. Thanks Dear and very much honoured to receive it from a Good-hearted and broad-minded person like U.Thanks again for the share of honour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. प्रिया जी, मेरा पहली बार आपके यहाँ आना हुआ है, आपने किसी के यहाँ अपनी इस पोस्ट का लिंक दिया था।
    आपका ब्लॉग तो अपनी पसंद का निकला है अब आना-जाना लगा रहेगा। घुमक्कडी वाली पोस्ट अपनी खास पसंद होती है।

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Priya for nominating me for versatile blogger award, how does it work, i don t have any idea can you elaborate further

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey thanks a lot Priya ji. I feel really honored that you feel I am capable of becoming versatile enough. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hearty Congratulations Christy, Umesh and Deepak!
    My pleasure and privilege to nominate you as I have thoroughly enjoyed every post of yours!
    @Umesh, the post gives you all the details. Do let me know if you have any further doubts.

    Cheers Priya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandeep Pavarji,

    Aapki feedback ke liye shukriya. Jab time mile aap zaroor blog ko visit keejiye.

    Dhanyavad
    Priya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a lot, Priya. It's a pleasure. Would you please let me know how it works?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Priya! I am overwhelmed.. Thank You so much for this.. I would thank Indiblogger for getting me to meet fellow bloggers...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for nominating , Nice to know more about you .

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Priya Thanks for the award!! I don't think I deserve it though.. unlike you who does so much of research work around each post- but me.. I write only "hawa mein"

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice blog.
    Though have come first time,
    but I liked your blog.
    Have become follower too.

    If you like hindi blogs,please visit mine also.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much Priya! Am thrilled! This is my first ever Blog award!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Priya.

    I am honored by your this gesture.

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Meera, your blog is truly versatile. From garbage bin to Narendra Modi, to Hindi Bhasha to Dev Anand you are able to write about everything under the sun in an interesting manner. So an honour truly deserved. Regards Priya

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hearty Congratulations Anshul, Shrinidhi, Dhiraj, Soumya, Rajesh and Hari! I have loved reading your work and feel privileged to share the award with you! Cheers Priya

    ReplyDelete
  16. @ Rakeshji, Thanks. Will definitely check out your blog too. Regards Priya

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you very much for the award Ma'am :) I am highly honored to receive it from a prolific blogger like you.. Thank you very much once again :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks Arti...You are a wonderful blogger and this award is well deserved! Regards Priya

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Priya!,A Liebster Award awaits U at my space.Will be delighted if U Come and Collect it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. thank u so much priya for this wonderful gesture. its an honor to receive this award from u and ll surely pass it on to my favorite bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you so much Priya for making me a part of it. I am touched. Sorry for a late acknowledgement.

    Can't express it in words how much I loved this gesture...:)

    ReplyDelete